Join us for the 27th Annual Crawfish Boil
Chargers' Old Practice Field at Qualcomm Stadium
Sunday, May 24, 2015 • 11 AM - 5 PM
THIS YEARS TICKETS HAVE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT.
A limited number of kids tickets are still available.
Click here to purchase kids tickets.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any last minute tickets that may become available. In that event, we will contact you on a first come, first served basis.
• Enjoy Hot & Spicy Crawfish boiled by Cajun Chefs
• Seasoned Corn and Potatoes
• Ice Cold Regular and Premium Craft Beer included until 2:00 PM
• $3.00 for all beers after 2:00 PM
• Live music all afternoon -featuring 3 bands on stage:
The Bayou Brothers, Euphoria Brass Band, plus Theo & the Zydeco Patrol!
• Selection of complimentary sodas, juices and bottled water
• Festive Food and Drink Items Available for Purchase
• Non alcoholic beverages in non-glass containers
• Food in non-glass containers
• Canopy to shade your table
• No Glass Containers
• No Alcohol
• No Pets
• No Commercial Tents or Commercial Signage
• No BBQ or open flames
Volunteers - Please click here or on the Mailing List Sign Up Button on the right!
Note: We reserve the right to refuse anyone or any items deemed unsafe or inappropriate into our event.